Frequently Asked Questions

Please feel free to contact any member of the board if you ever have any questions. Phone calls or emails are welcome.

Q: How do I report Covenant Violations?
A: Use the Contact page and alert a board member of the issue.

Q: How do I contact a member of the board?
A: See the Contact page.

Q: Who do I contact if I have questions about my annual dues?
A: Krysta Molsen
Hocking & Schulenberg, LLC
3501 Plantation Drive, Suite 110
Lincoln, Nebraska 68516
Phone #: (402) 441-0140

Q: Who takes care of the roundabout/eyebrows?
A: The Association is responsible for the area. We encourage neighbors in the immediate area to assist us with maintenance and repairs. If you would like to lend a helping hand or adopt an area, contact us.