The Grainger O’Shea Homeowners Association Board of Directors are responsible for the pond and surrounding area near Grainger Boulevard and Brummond Drive; The “happy valley” area between McBride Avenue and McKinty Lane (just north of Grainger Boulevard) and an assortment of out-lot areas including traffic circles around the neighborhood (see map).
The mission of the Grainger O’Shea Homeowners Association is to develop a sense of community and pride within the neighborhood; provide a forum for the discussion of community issues and promote involvement in area planning and development; maintain the integrity and value of our homes and community; and properly manage the assets of the Association through fair and consistent decisions.
- Good Neighbors – We are neighbors first, Association members second. There is no better substitute than to resolve issues as neighbors. Not all issues will have Association implications.
- Volunteerism – We highly value our volunteers who go beyond the normal commitments of being a resident.
- Grounds Keepers – We will maintain or improve the properties of the Association in a manner that does not detract from the value of our properties.
- Good Citizens – Each Association member has a responsibility for the care, condition and ongoing value of our common properties.
- Common Good – We will evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, and the Mission Statement and not with regard to any particular interest group.
- Although the Board of Directors must be organized and efficient, we will be open-minded and listen to the opinions of all fellow Association members.
- The Board of Directors will address all questions and concerns in an objective fashion, understanding that issues can and do become personal for both the Board and the Association members.
- The Board of Directors will weigh the interests of all Association members equally, regardless of geography within the subdivision.
- On issues that affect a particular group of homeowners, the Board of Directors will make a specific effort to seek their input.